Jacklistens: From all the Jack Listens lovely customers they want to listen the reviews and feedbacks. No matter you are impressed or not still your reviews are welcomed by Jack In The Box Customer Satisfaction Survey. They really wants to know about your thoughts so step ahead and fill JackListens survey.
Jack In The Box was founded in 1951 and now it’s one of the USA’s largest burger chains, with more than 2,250 Quick Serve restaurants in 21 states. With its impressive range of burgers including the Jumbo Jack®, Ultimate Cheeseburger and the 100% Sirloin Burger, Jack in the Box is known for its fast service and great value. Now Jack in the Box wants to know how it’s doing and are asking customers to complete a survey jacklistens.com
JackListens is an online survey which is conducted by Jack In The Box and with this survey they wants to know about the customer’s thoughts about their dining experience with Jack In The Box. They really wants to know if you are satisfied and impressed or not. You can also share your views and opinions and they will consider all the feedbacks as improving the products and services also the customer experience.
If you are interested in participating to the Jack In The Box survey then you can visit the official site jacklistens.com. But make sure to provide genuine feedback as it will help them to improve their service. To help you and to make it easy, we have provided the survey rules and requirements along with the detailed instructions. Check them below.
Jack Listens Survey Rewards
The Jack Listens Survey gives customers the chance to give feedback on the service received and food selection from the burgers, tacos, and salads to the shakes and desserts.
By completing the survey, you will receive a validation code to redeem free 2 tacos with purchase on your next visit.
Requirements to fill JackListens Survey
To be eligible for taking part in the survey, you need to fulfill the following rules:
- You should be at least 18 years old or more, at the time of participation.
- You must be a legal resident of The United States.
- At least one purchase is mandatory.
Other important things you need for Jack Listens Survery
- A PC or a laptop or a smartphone with internet access.
- A valid purchase receipt from Jack in the Box with survey code.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish language.
Follow Instructions to Complete JackListens.com Survey
- Visit the official survey site of Jack in the Box or click on the official website.
- Select the language of your choice.
- Then, enter the 14 digit survey code, which is printed in the middle of your receipt.
- After that, click the arrow on the right side to proceed to the next page.
- Now enter the date and time and location of your visit. It can be found on the receipt.
- Tell them how you went through Dine In, Drive Thru, or Carry Out and again click the arrow on the right side to begin the survey.
- Continue answering the answers by jacklistens survey and in the end they will ask for contact details and you’ll be given a validation code to write down.
- Redeem the code on your next visit to Jack In The Box to receive 2 free Tacos.
Jack in the Box Hours of Operation:
Jack in the Box restaurants work on following hours and they may vary based on location.
- Monday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Tuesday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Wednesday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Thursday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Friday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Saturday -OPEN for 24 Hours
- Sunday -OPEN for 24 Hours
Jack in the Box Customer Support – Contact Details:
If you have any queries, then you can contact the customer support team of Jack in the Box. Below are the contact details:
- Customer Service Number: (858) 571-2121 / (858) 522-4719
- Official website: jackinthebox.com